Re: [xml] DTD Validation Problem

On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 07:17:21PM -0700, Abhinkar, Sameer wrote:
Let me point out, the following code DOES validate the XML document only
if the DTD is in the directory where I'm executing my test program from.
For example, my test program is in C:\temp\test\test1.exe. Then, if I
put the DTD (xml1.dtd) in c:\temp\test\ it works. But if I give the full
location (including the path) of the DTD file then it doesn't. I've
tried URI also for DTD parameter, 'file:///c:/temp/dtd/xml1.dtd'. That
didn't work either. I'm possibly missing something really minor here.
Can anyone suggest what is it? I'm sending the code snippet. BTW, you
must have figured out, I'm on Windows. I'm using build libxml2-2.6.10.

  It's again a URI versus Windows File Path problem. Someone
using Windows should look at it, I won't I don't have any Windows
box.
  file:///c:/temp/dtd/xml1.dtd should work, if it doesn't it is a bug.

Daniel