Re: [xml] regarding building the libxml2 in QNX

On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 08:33:50PM +0530, Rajesh M.C. wrote:
I am a new user of the libxml2 .Acutually i am working on this for the first time.I got the things worked
in VC++.I want to build the library in QNX.
Could anyone help me in this regard.I am also concerned with the error handling. I had gone through the
implementation.

  http://xmlsoft.org/search.php?query=QNX&submit=Search+...
  sounds a good first step.
  http://xmlsoft.org/FAQ.html#Compilatio
  might help too

I would also like to know about how the exception handling is taken care.

  This is C code. No exceptions ! Yes you will have to test all return values
from the API.

Daniel