Re: [xml] XPath query failing on modified xmlDoc

On Mon, Aug 09, 2004 at 07:49:12AM -0400, Cory Virok wrote:
So either no one understands my question or it's just been ignored.
Either way I'd like to try posting it again.
Anyone?

  There is nothing in your report which could explain why that would
fail. XPath work on a tree. You modify the tree, rerun XPath, that
should just work unless you made a programming error. So my bet is
it's the second and there is no way I can know what happens, how,
nor do I really have time chasing those issues.
  Since I have nothing to report I did not reply to your email.

Daniel