Re: [xml] Creating a markup language

On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 11:28:31AM -0400, Bob Rossi wrote:
On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 07:20:04PM +0400, Nikolay Melekhin wrote:
Bob Rossi wrote:
If there were ten possible commands A could run through B, then the first
case
would have 1 large ML, while the second case would have 10 small ML's.
I don't know which is better?, how they scale?, or what path I should go
down. I can say that the output of B to A is generally small.

Thanks for any help or advice,
Bob Rossi

You can try use XML-RPC protocol

Thanks, unfortunately, the 2 process's described are really low level.
Apparently, the only way they can communicate is through a pipe. So, I am
stuck to that environment.

  And ??? Totally unrelated to the format. Use XML-RPC, really ... reinventing
the wheel and a new markup is just lost time.

Daniel