Re: [xml] Re: libxml2-2.6.11 -- detection of Python in configure

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 04:15:00PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
Alright, I just finished the build of the latest release, the attached
patch is just a workaround for Cygwin which works today, if python
changes the API/ABI and bumps the version to 2.4 then it won't work
anymore, so the approach to solve this globally (detect Python for all
platforms, including header location and library location as suggested
by Tres) and then add the needed flags for platforms which need them
would be a better solution.

The patch  file is against the 2.9.11 release, but should apply against
the current CVS too.

  Looks safe, applied, it workked here, so I commited it,

   thanks !

Daniel