Re: [xml] Question about xmlReader...

On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 12:22:06PM -0400, Scott Bambrough wrote:
Hi,

I'm using libxml2-2.6.9-win32 from www.zlatkovic.com.

I've been playing around with the xmlReader, and have been having problems
with a segfault.  The following contrived example illustrates simply what
happens in my larger program.  This code segfaults on the last call to
xmlTextReaderRead.
[...]
Is this the expected behaviour, or should xmlTextReaderRead return 0 or -1?

  Bad bug, it shoudl return 0 on subsequent reads. Fixed in CVS,

    thanks !

Daniel