[xml] Re: A new set of (tree) APIs for the XML parser.

Daniel,

Thanks for long explanations! I already tried your beta2 with xmlsec and everything was smooth. Thus I did not complain :) I am planning to try to switch to a new API as soon as I finish my current xmlsec-mscrypto stuff (yes, I was forced to use Windows :) ).
I guess I would have comments

I wonder if you did any performance tests for the LibXML2 in "dictionary" mode? It would be very interesting to see how this affected parser speed/memory usage. Also you have said that only "short text nodes" would be cached. I could not find an option to set the max length
for cached text nodes. Does there exist one?

Aleksey