Re: [xml] New error layer seems to break ABI compatibility...

On Monday October 27 2003 16:09, Mike Hommey wrote:
[...]
Which may lead to conclude that there is something incompatible with the
new error management layer.

I did not have time to investigate further, but if you have paths you want
me to follow to track this incompatibility bug, I'll be happy to give a
hand.

Investigating a bit further shows it is not an API breakage, but only an ABI
breakage : recompiling scrollkeeper against libxml2 2.6.0 make it work
perfectly.

Additional note about the initial problem : the segfault only happens on my
system (Debian) when the gnome-applets package is installed, because it may
contain invalid data for scrollkeeper (cf. backtrace calls)

--
"I have sampled every language, french is my favorite. Fantastic language,
especially to curse with. Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de