Re: [xml] libxml port to QCDOC

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 11:03:35AM +0100, Balint Joo wrote:

Hi Daniel,
      I can patch the configure stuff. I'll send you a patch
when done. I didn't want to suggest it as I thought it would be
too invasive to your code. If you are happy to take a target
(I mean --host=) with specific configuration, I'll get on and
put one in.

  okay, contextual patch against libxml2-2.6.0 configure.in would work
fine. That will give you the opportunity to test the new build. Use the
autogen.sh script to rebuild configure from configure.in (should be in CVS
if not in the tarball distrib).

Daniel