Re: [xml] byte offset in original document

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Daniel Veillard wrote:

Thanks for the fast reply. We will give it a try and let you know
if it works.

Tamas

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 02:18:21PM +0200, Tamas Sarlos wrote:
Hi Daniel,

A simple question: in the saxCharacters callback, is it possible to know
the exact byte offset in the original HTML document of the xmlChar *buf
argument?

  Hum you can try to add ctxt->input->consumed and
 ctxt->input->cur - ctxt->input->base , but there is no garantee that
this is exact. I never checked so this may not work

Daniel