[xml] Re: namespace xmllint error (libxml 2.5.11)

Morus Walter <morus walter tanto-xipolis de> writes:

Hi,

I did some tests, and I am confused. Sorry for my ignorance. Could
anybody point out what I am doing wrong?

you don't declare the name attribute for the interface element.

I should take a lesson "carefully read what is written on the
screen." Thanks.

trang translates between compact and xml syntax and I prefer the
compact syntax, which is easier to read.

I'll try trang. Sorry for the noise and thank you for the help. I'll
be more careful next time.

Patrick
--
You are your own rainbow!