Von: Daniel Veillard [mailto:daniel veillard com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 2. Oktober 2003 18:57
An: Mickautsch, Alfred
Cc: daniel veillard com
Betreff: Re: Document traversing interface for libxml2

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 06:13:16PM +0200, Mickautsch, Alfred wrote:
Hello Daniel,

because I liked the approach of the TextReader very much, I
wrote an XML document tree traversing interface in the manner
of the xmlTextReader API (in fact I copied parts of the
xmlreader.* files and modified them to work with an
xmlDocPtr). So I thought that it would be only fair, that I
inform you about this, since it is based on your work.
In the attachment you will find the source files of the
traversing interface. Please feel free to do what you like
with them -- modify, change, include them in libxml2, etc. or
forget them :-).

  Would you mind posting this to the mailing-list [1] ? This
may generate
some reactions, and also would be a public proof of the origin and the
intent of the code. This would allow people to find and use it in case
I do not integrate it in the main release.

  thanks !

Daniel

Daniel Veillard      | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit
http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ |

--
Alfred Mickautsch

schuler business solutions AG
Karl-Berner-Str. 4
D-72285 Pfalzgrafenweiler
tel:    +49 (0)74 45 830-184
fax:    +49 (0)74 45 830-349
e-mail: alfred mickautsch schuler-ag com