Re: [xml] xmlStrPrintf function

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 09:58:56AM -0700, Aleksey Sanin wrote:
Daniel,

I know that you would prefer not to add new functions which are not
directly related
to XML parsing so the LibXML2 API which is already huge wouldn't grow.
But I would like to ask you to consider adding one more string processing
function xmlStrPrintf which is basicaly a wrapper for vsnprintf (see
attached

  Since the patch is very small, and you have plenty of good reasons to
do so, fine. Go ahead, and commit, I'm busy refactoring the errors
handling though the whole lib :-\

BTW The C14N module will also be integrated into the new error handling
this won't change the API/ABI but I will have to touch your code a bit
I think. I will do my best to not break things though :-)

Daniel