Re: [xml] xpcom wrapper for libxml (libxslt, libexslt)

I'm all for it. I've been put off from using mozilla for my projects by the
things you mention.

It would also be good if the extensibility functionality of XSLT were to be
implemented as well.

One of the perenial questions that I've seen in newsgroups concerning
mozilla XSLT is the translation of XML into XUL. I've never understood why
XUL documents have a non-unicode format, or precisely what the problem is
there. The transformix thing seems very dense. This is probably not a topic
you could pursue in this forum.

Roger.