AW: [xml] unresolved external symbol __imp__xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultV alue

Dear Sascha,

recompile your source using the headers and the import library from the
version 2.5.7.

Ciao,
Igor

Dear all,

Maybe one of you can help me with this problem. Within my
source code I have
to use the following options:

      xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue = XML_DETECT_IDS | XML_COMPLETE_ATTRS;
      xmlSubstituteEntitiesDefault(1);

I tried to link an application using the current libxml2.lib
version 2.5.7
(from
http://www.zlatkovic.com/projects/libxml/libxml2-2.5.7.win32.zip), but
I got the error message:

      error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp__xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue

I checked the libxml2.dll but I didn't contain
'xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue'.
When I try an older version of libxml (e.g. 2.4.23) it is
working. Also, I
checked the header files and they seem ok.

Does anyone have an idea? Please answer to my email address,
because I am
not a member of the mailing list.

Thank you for your support and regards,

Sascha Breite