Re: [xml] xmlWriter?

Jeroen Cranendonk wrote:

what should that 'xmlwriter' API do that you can't do yourself by simply
calling printf ?
Make sure that I don't typo in any of those printf's, thusly ensuring I
generate proper valid xml  :)

I'm quite sure generating xml directly using printf's is a bad idea that
asks for problems on the long run,
ofcourse a xmlwriter implemented using printf's 'd be fine ^.^

And I could ofcourse write just that for myself, I was just wondering if I'd
do work that was already done then.And I rather use an interface/api that
might be used by others too, instead of my own custom
stuff.