Re: [xml] xmlSaveFormatFile indentation problem

On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 09:27:00AM -0800, th th wrote:
I suspect the libxml2 read the indentation setting
from an linux environmnet variable. Any idea how to

  no,

generate an xml file with identation on Linux 7.3?

  by upgrading your libxml2 library

Another question:
I have done some searches on this list and I found no
solution on this issue:
How to insert "<!DOCTYPE test SYSTEM "test.dtd">"
statement on an xml file using libxml2 library?

use

xmlDtdPtr
xmlCreateIntSubset(xmlDocPtr doc, const xmlChar *name,
                   const xmlChar *ExternalID, const xmlChar *SystemID);

Daniel