Re: [xml] debugging outputbuffer code in libxml

[clipped]

It is one byte. The code writes one byte too much and the buffer
probably is big enough, because the kernel kindly allocates more memory
than requested, a thing related to the memory manager optimisation.

  Well, libxml2 + libxslt is now over 150,000 lines of code, I
definitely
can't "remember" everything. If someone pinpoint a bug and someone
else can
reproduce it ... well the fix should probably go in.

Okay, then I'll do the regression test tomorrow and commit if it passes.

[clipped]

So what's the status of this fix? I am just curious since I have it
working fine locally on my development machine, and I haven't seen any
e-mails as to whether this was fixed/committed or not.

P.S. Thanks.

G.F. aka Gena01
http://www.gena01.com