Re: [xml] getting named entities on output?

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 01:41:44PM -0400, Chris Ryland wrote:
Yes, I understand there are no "standard" entity names, but there are
in my application of libxml2 (they're built-in, like HTML's).

  the logic is in your code, you will have to build that custom
serialization code.

And, I presume if entity names are found by XML transformation tools
(like libxslt), they'll just be left alone.

  XSLT explictely replaces all entities references by their content,
so all entities references are discarded in a transformation, forget
about it !

Daniel