[xml] xmlreader + entities

Hi Daniel, all,

Is there a way to get notification of entity declarations with the
xmlreader interface?  I see there is a node type (6) for them, but when
I parse a simple document with entity declarations parsing doesn't stop
at those nodes.  If I can't get them as the document is being parsed,
can I look them up afterwards in some internal structure?

Also is there a way to avoid using the numerical values for the node
type, i.e. are they defined in some header somewhere?

On an unrelated note I see that it's possible to enable -fexceptions
when building via CFLAGS, which didn't seem to work before.

cheers,

Graham.

--
Graham Bennett