Re: [xml] Re: python interfaces for libxml2

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 04:03:55PM +0200, Joachim Bauch wrote:
Daniel Veillard wrote:
  I reread that code, and I don't see why you would use such a _private
field. The xmlRelaxNGValidCtxt is a private structure, its content is not
exported outside of that module and I have no intent to make it public. So
tell me more about why you need such a field there ...

I can register an error handler for each xmlRelaxNGValidCtxt I create. When I
register the handler, I provide a pointer to some user data, but when I
free the context, I can't determine the pointer to my custom data from this
context directly, but have to use a list with a context <-> custom data mapping.

  Then what wou really need is a
    xmlRelaxNGSetParserErrors(xmlRelaxNGParserCtxtPtr,
                              xmlRelaxNGValidityErrorFunc *,
                              xmlRelaxNGValidityWarningFunc *,
                              void **)

function, not another field in the structure !
Right ?

Daniel