[xml] xmlCleanupParser()

Hi ,

a little question. In my apache module I build a xml file and at the end I call xmlCleanupParser() (after
xslt trasformation).

This file is built calling some functions: some of these functions parse other xml files (that is: I do a
request to some hosts which answers me with a xml file: I parse it and insert informations to my final tree).

My question is: after each xml parsing must I call xmlCleanupParser()?

Thanks

--Marco

Salve, il messaggio che hai ricevuto
è stato inviato per mezzo del sistema