[xml] Xalan vs libxsl

Hi Daniel,

I'm comparing apache xalan trasformer with libxst trasformer.

I have written an apache module that builds a xml file with libxml (getting informations from different
sources) and then it answers to the client by xslt trasformation.

Well the different xslt traformer choises are in my opinion only two (for c): xalan and libxsl.

So I'm comparing the two choice because in my opinion the xslt trasformation time is the most relevant part
of the total response time.

I'll send to this list all the informations, results and system configuration.

Bye

--Marco

Salve, il messaggio che hai ricevuto
è stato inviato per mezzo del sistema