[xml] Help using GDB

Hello,

I am new at this and was wondering if I could get some help. I sucessfully compiled the code in the /example directory and was able to run it.

When I use gdb on it I get the error message:
   "libxml2-2.6.2/example/gjobread": not in executable format: File format not recognized

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and how can I gfix it? I tried compiling a basic c program and tested that with gdb and that worked.

Thanks,

Jane

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now