Re: [xml] Question on XML

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 02:00:54PM -0800, Avneet Ghai Puri wrote:
Hello,

I was looking at LibXML2 for validation of xml documents against a schema. The kind of things that I am
looking for include things like:
1.  array boundary checking
2.  Min and max occurences
3.  numeric value fits in a range.

I was wondering whether the above is supported. I looked through the code and do not see it, but just
wanted to make sure that I did not miss anything.

  Min and Max constructs should be supported, I think you misread...
For array boundary, I can't see any part of the spec related to that...
please provide a pointer to the subsegment of the XML Schemas spec you're
refering to. Idem for "numeric value",

Daniel