RE: [xml] Function declerations and calling convention.

I looked at the headers however the functions inside the c files do not
have the XMLCALL macro.

Build the library using whatever calling convention you want, then define
the XMLCALL macro accordingly in any application that links against it.

Why you need to change the calling convention of libxml2 is beyond me --
that is expressly the purpose of the XMLCALL macro -- your application can
be built using either stdcall or cdecl and can always link against libxml2,
which is by default built using cdecl.