From: Peter Jacobi [mailto:pj walter-graphtek com]
Sent: Montag, 14. April 2003 09:30
To: Cumming Murray (COMNEON Linz)
Cc: xml gnome org
Subject: RE: [xml] libxml2 review in windows::developer

Hi Murray, All,

And please mail the libxml++ mailing list if you have a
compilation problem
- don't keep fixes to yourself.

This was a sidebar in the article. Perhaps Matthew didn't
provide a patch,
because it's more a compiler problem:

In domparser.cc, method DomParser::parse_stream,
he had to change the line

while (getline (in, line))

while (std::getline (in, line)

Provided that no other getline functions are around, this change
shouldn't be necessary due to Koenig lookup.

The change was required for Intel C++ 6.0 and Visual C++, it worked
without change for CodeWarrior 8.0 and Borland 5.6.

Regards,
Peter Jacobi