Re: [xml] Bug 81360

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 11:06:56AM +0200, Oliver Fischer wrote:
Daniel Veillard wrote:

  I stand firm that current libxml2 and libxslt messages are not
intended for end-users as is. You will need an interpretation layer.

But are not xsltproc and xmllint tools used mainly by end-users?

  If you want to add localization patches for those applications why
not. It's very different from making changes at the library level.
But in that case make sure your patches:
    - work correctly and uniformly on the various set of platforms
      supported by libxml2/libxslt
    - don't make the code of the application unreadable.
Honnestly I doubt it's doable, but you're free to try.

Daniel