Re: [xml] -fexceptions

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 03:26:14PM -0500, Stefan Seefeld wrote:
Well, what I tried to point out was merely that you should build libxml2
with a C++ compiler to let stack unwinding 'pass through'. It seems
it's not as simple as it could to make the build system understand that.

Agreed, but I think even if it did make it through the tests, the
configure script as it is now would still set the -fno-exceptions flag,
so I guess something still needs to be changed.

Thanks for your help,

Graham.

--
Graham Bennett