[xml] External Entity Paths

Hello,

I've a small XML, where I load some external entities:

<!ENTITY logfile0 SYSTEM "0.log">
<today-0>&logfile0;</today-0>

Using the windows version libxml2 2.5.6 the path generated by the
external entity loader is this:

C:///xxx/yyy/zzz/0.log

This works without any problem on Windows NT/XP, but on Win98 this
path is invalid due to the three slashes after C:. So the path should
look like this:

C:/xxx/yyy/zzz/0.log

If I specify the full path in the entity definiton, it works.
So it seems the problem is somwhere, where the relative path of
external entities is converted to an absolute path.

Is this a known problem?

Tobias