[xml] Re: If LibXML SAX interface supports DTD?

Hi Michael,

Have you seen the 'libxml' homepage at http://xmlsoft.org/ and in particular the 'Validation and DTDs' page http://xmlsoft.org/xmldtd.html

At the end of the latter page there is a hint to the 'xmllint' program.

Hope that helps,
Matthias

Michael Mi wrote:
Hi,
I have a question. Is SAX interface in libxml2 support DTD? I have read the "nice document" of James Henstridge <mailto:james daa com au>. It seems that Libxml SAX interface doesn't support DTD. I am not sure what date this document is writen, so I want to know whether the situation is the same by now. Thanks Michael