[XML] Language Support? - Cyrillic

hello,
I am trying to use XML to create a site with Cyrillic letters... I tried to find what encoding I should use and I came up with this:

iso-cyr1.ent
ISO 8879:1986//ENTITIES Russian Cyrillic//EN//XML

But my question is where do I use this? Is there a way that I can use XML to display Cyrillic Letter when uploaded? Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Ilya Shindyapin

email: ilya_shindyapin hotmail com

url: http://www.personal.psu.edu/ivs101/

"If PERFECTION is cruising at an altitude of 30,000 ft
and at a speed of 630 mph, then I am still waiting in the
ticket line."