Re: [xml] Namespace axis fix

On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 12:43:05PM +0100, Richard Jinks wrote:
Hi

I've got a patch for xmlXPathNextNamespace() that fixes the problem with it
not returning the default XML namespace, and reverses the namespace axis so
that it is now in document order.

  okay,

If you have any objections to changing the direction of the namespace axis,
I'll post a patch that just fixes the default XML namespace bug.

  Which surprises me since I really though I fixed this a long time ago ...

Daniel