Re: [xml] simple XML parsing problem

Hi.

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Olivier Michel wrote:

This is an \em{importtant} paragraph.\\

When I use xmlNodeListGetString() on PARA, I get "This is an
paragraph.". When I parse the xmlChildrenNode of the node PARA I find
the node EMPHASIS.

I guess you should scan the children of PARA one by one, and invoking the
desired transformation as you meet them. This way you encounter the
children in the same order as they appear in the source document.

luca

P.S> what about using XSLT (and libxslt => xsltproc)?