[xml] Using xmlCatalogResolveSystem

Hi all,

Since we went to the trouble of getting xsldbg notified of entites included
via the doc's DTD. I though it would be good to print them out and allow the
user to inspect the entites. I initialy only was using the entiies URI
(ignoring the ExternalID) but this didn't quite work

What I was trying to do is for a "public" entity findout what URI the
SystemID maps to. For example given a loaded document with a preamble of
-----------cut ------------
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//KDE//DTD DocBook XML V4.1-Based Variant V1.0//EN"
"dtd/kdex.dtd">

--------------------------

do a
--------cut ----------------
        uri = xmlCatalogResolveSystem("dtd/kdex.dtd");

---------------------------

But NULL was always being returned for a public entity. I've attached a patch
for this problem. Please note this patch will have no effect on the
resolution of  an entity when a PublicID is provided.

I have change my implementation so that the user sees the PublicID so this
patch is just a wish.

bye,

Keith

--
Keith Isdale

k_isdale tpg com au | xsldbg stylesheet debugger
http://xsldbg.sourceforge.net