Re: [xml] Trouble with encodings and "push" parsing

On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 03:45:27PM -0800, Ryan T. Sammartino wrote:
and feeds it to "xmllint --push - < doxy.tag", everything is fine:

[doc]$ xmllint --push - < doxy.tag
<output snipped>
[doc]$ echo $?
0

So xmllint is happy.

orchis:~/XML -> ./xmllint --push --noout dox.xml
orchis:~/XML -> echo $?
0
orchis:~/XML ->

  yep libxml2 push XML parser has no trouble with the file.

However, if I run it through the parser I have
written (source available at
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/doxymacs/doxymacs/c/), I
[...]
So, I'm at a bit of a loss as to what's happening or how I can fix it.
Any comments about how I'm using libxml in my code would be appreciated
as well.

  Sorry I can't spend the time of debugging the way people use the library.
There have been a push bug fixed recently when the first set of data
given to the parser at creation time was large (4096 bytes). Make sure
you use the parser in exactly the same way as xmllint.c does and you
should not have troubles.

Daniel