[xml] gtk-doc

hi daniel,

at the page "http://www.xmlsoft.org/docs.html"; you send the visitor to
"http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/rview.cgi?cvsroot=/cvs/gnome&dir=gtk-doc";
when linking to "gtk-doc",but there is a plain ftp for it as well at
"ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk-doc/";.
Apart from that, could you add a README to the doc subdir, which tells in
which order the targets should be invoked. Unfortunately there is not dependency
chain in the Makefile(.am). I still have a hard time to build the html docs myself.
My goal is to provide patches to enhance to docu on the base of questions asked
often on the list and problems I stumbled upon myself.

Stefan
--

      \|/
     <@ @> Stefan Kost  private                   business