Re: [xml] xslt stylesheet reusability

On Sat, Feb 02, 2002 at 02:57:51PM +0100, Federico Di Gregorio wrote:
hi, just 2 questions:

1. can a xsltStylesheet be reused multiple times? (i.e., can i use it to
format an xml document, then dump it with xsltSaveResultToFile(), apply
it to a different document, dump again, etc.)

  Yes.

2. can two threads use the same xsltStylesheet to format two different
documents at the same time? (i think not, xsltStylesheet holds some
state information...)

 Yes but I don't think this will give problems. There is a single location
where this might generate a loss of performance, but I don't think
this can really generate troubles.

Daniel