[xml] Validating xml with xmlValidateDtd

Hi,

I'm trying to use this function to do the next :

I have already an XML file in memory via a char pointer. And I have a DTD in a file on my disk.  There is no ref to the DTD in the XML, but I want to validate it whit my DTD.

I already found a lot of code samples in the mail archive, but some times I get a core dump, I only get a core dump when the xml is not valid.

Can annybody give me a code sample to on how to use this function?

Thanks

Gert Marginet
gertmarginet msn com

Haal meer uit het web. Download MSN Explorer gratis: http://explorer.msn.nl/intl.asp#du