[xml] Release of libxml-2.4.10

  Yet another release. This time a bit more substantive:
     ftp://xmlsoft.org/
     http://xmlsoft.org/

* URI escaping fix (Joel Young)
* added xmlGetNodePath() (for paths or XPointers generation)
* Fixes namespace handling problems when using DTD and validation
* improvements on xmllint: Morus Walter patches for --format and --encode,
  Stefan Kost and Heiko Rupp improvements on the --shell
* fixes for xmlcatalog linking pointed by Weiqi Gao
* fixes to the HTML parser

   I expect the flow of release and API changes to really decrease
in part because Gnome is entering an API freeze for Gnome-2 release, and
also because I will have to refocuse on other stuff for a while.

Daniel