[xml] IS_CHAR etc

Hi Daniel, All,

I just downloaded 2.3.5 and did some reading of the sources (now WIN32
problems for 2.3.x so far, as we are still stuck with 2.2.11, should
change now).

One point, which obviously has been tidied up a lot, but not completely:

There are still a number of places, where the UNICODE
classification macros are used on RAW and CUR. This is
either incorrect or inefficent, if I understand this right.

fgrep -c -e (RAW) -e (CUR) *.c include/xml/*.h

gives 33 hits in parser.c and 21 hits in xpath.c

Regards,
Peter Jacobi