Re: [xml] xmllib2-2.3.4 compiler warnings on QNX

On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 12:44:59PM +0100, Peter Jacobi wrote:
If a macro COPY_BUF gains a siginificant performance gain at all, I
suggest following implementation:

xmlCopyCharMultiByte does the real work.
xmlCopyChar is for compatibility

  I implemented this but keeping the same macro, this seems to gain
5-10% when parsing the XML Recommendation, so this sounds an useful
change

  thanks !

Daniel

P.S.: BTW I didn't heard much w.r.t. Windows recently, is it that the
      2.3 series is unusable or that it compiles fine ... I just can't tell