[xml] Release of libxml-2.3.11

  Okay it was time to make another release, this is again mostly a bug fix
release. Note that if you are using libxslt, if you upgrade to this version,
then you should upgrade to libxslt-0.12.0.
  Available from:
    ftp://xmlsoft.org/ and Gnome FTPs

 - updates to trio, Makefiles and configure should fix some portability
   problems (alpha)fixed some HTML serialization problems (pre, script, and
   block/inline handling), added encoding aware APIs, cleanup of this code
 - added xmlHasNsProp()
 - implemented a specific PI for encoding support in the DocBook SGML parser
 - some XPath fixes (-Infinity, / as a function parameter and namespaces
   node selection)
 - fixed a performance problem and an error in the validation code
 - fixed XInclude routine to implement the recursive behaviour
 - fixed xmlFreeNode problem when libxml is included statically twice
 - added --version to xmllint for bug reports

  I was really busy during the last 3 weeks, so I may have dropped some
bug reports or feature requests, please resend them if they didn't get
handled (I remember the one about the html parsing API fixups and extensions
but there may be others).

Daniel

Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld http://www.redhat-techworld.com