Re: [xml] Format/indent w/libxml2

On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 02:24:07PM +0200, Fatih Demir wrote:
If I write a normal XML document via libxml2 it isn't well indented. I
do get output files like the one attached.

This isn't quite normal I guess; do I have to call any special function
during the document creation/saving to get indented documents?

PS: It's all about Semerkent (CVS module semerkent): Everytime I create
xml documents with libxml2 I do get such "messed" XML documents..

  It's not messed up. It just didn't 'invented' content which was
not there. Have you read the doc ?
    http://xmlsoft.org/upgrade.html

  Answer: fix your code to insert blanks where needed
  Alternative: use xmlSaveFormatFile ()
          http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-tree.html#XMLSAVEFORMATFILE

Daniel

Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld http://www.redhat-techworld.com