Re: [xml] possible bug?

On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 03:14:39PM +0100, Prashanth Naidu wrote:
[...]
Because we have come back to the topmost level, parsing simply stops,
regardless.

Well, this is what I think is going on, at the moment I don't really know
how this should be fixed. Perhaps htmlParseContent can be passed a flag that
tells it to do nothing but recurse when implicitly defining tags.

  yep, good analysis. There are 2 things to do:
    - first make htmlParseEndTag return a value indicating whether the
      current level should be closed
    - second make sure that in case of auto 'opened' tags we won't
      close at the lowest level in case we are back to this level.

 The enclosed patch implements this. This seems to handle gracefully all
the examples you provided in your previous mail. Could you check it fixes
your problem ?

  thanks,

Daniel

Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld http://www.redhat-techworld.com