RE: [xml] Patches for Win32/MSCC build

Hello there.

As I understand it (and I'm new here so be gentle) we're the
consumers of the
TRIO stuff from another project?  Do we patch it from the
original distribution?
Would be nice to get it fixed at source if it needs changing.

So far so true. I don't know if libxml2 is consuming trio from another
project, but it is obvious that trio has not been written just for libxml2.

If changes are made to trio, they shall pass through the hands of the
authors and receive their blessing before being applied to whereever they
keep the master copy. Other than that, Daniel mentioned that the trio we
have here is probably old and that things might look quite different with
the newest one.

All we can do now is ask: Bjorn, where can we get the newest (s)trio? :-)

Igor