RE: [xml] Loading the DTD external subset

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom . [mailto:ptittom free fr]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 3:09 PM

Le 04/04/01 21:26:43, David Lofquist a écrit :
The problem is that the SYSTEM declaration when it begins with a '/' is
going to reference the DTD (or any other similar external entity call) as
an absolute path on the machine where the parsing is occurring.  SYSTEM
declarations not beginning with '/', http:, ftp:, etc. are given the same
context as the calling document, i.e.

And this is a bug in libxml.

Tom.

Actually this was a bug in my understanding of paths vs. URIs.  Thanks for the patch. :)

A quick test showed me that libxml meets these standards.

Dave