[Vala] Is there any Vala reference manual available ?

Hi,

On FreeBSD 10.3 amd64, I am trying to pick up proficiency in Vala, and
am wondering if Vala has some technical documentation, something like
MSDN help for VC++/VB.

I often need to check out signatures of API functions ( e.g.
Thread.Create() ), and am having to resort to google searches and
trial-and-error - which surely is not a pleasant thing.

I installed DevHelp which seems to be just the thing I needed. It has
documentation for almost all GNOME programming areas and even has a
section titled Vala Reference. The Vala section, however, is entirely empty.

Thank you.
Manish Jain