Re: [Vala] Research project on the Vala compiler

You could add two projects in your list:

GXml:  git.gnome.org/browse/gxml
LibreSCL: github.com/pwmediaconsulting/librescl

Both are written in Vala and generate C code to compile binaries.

I'm the maintener  of both then I can help you and of course I'm one of the
most interested.

Both are LGPL and I've found lot of memory leaks and I start to investigate
generated C source code.
El abr 3, 2015 1:10 PM, "Guillaume Poirier-Morency" <