[Vala] [OT] Software for community alarms.

Best regards to all.
I am developing a software for community alarms with sms notifications, fully automatic, PostgreSQL database, web GUI using a micro HTTP server (which I have also developed), HTML, Dojo, Ajax, OpenStreetMap and Vala programming language.

Years ago I had conceived the idea but written in C # and running on Windows, but abandoned the project. Now that I am a follower of Vala since I met him I have returned to recreate the project from 0 to the characteristics I mentioned earlier.

I would like to share the project and give me their opinion or point of view is very important to me your opinion as professionals and users.

Software testing I have done on Debian 7 without any problem.

Opensource software, it can download and install on the following page:
http://usaga-software.edwinspire.com/

or

https://github.com/edwinspire/usaga

A preliminary video software